Subject: [RECL]Hello, I am---

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:55:56 -0400

Hi List:

I'm glad to be joining this group. In anticipation of this new magazine, I=20=
made it a point to tell those grades=20

that are able, we will begin with recorders at the beginning of the year ins=
tead of mid-year. I'm a k-5 traveling music=C2=A0

teacher with the Los Angeles Unified School District, California. I teach a=
t 5 different schools with half hour classes.

Since I don't have my own classroom and work from my car base, my life can b=
e jumbled. But I religiously work at making the weekend=C2=A0

my sort it out and be organized for the next week. With this in mind, I dec=
ided to order both the hard copy

and the downloadable editions. I get so frantic when I mislay a piece so ho=
pefully the ability to get it online

will be a godsend. Keeping my fingers cross. Currently I have yet to downl=
oad my editions.=C2=A0

I do have the computer room reserved for me to teach the children to use the=
online Rock Star. Haven't done it yet

but it's in the process of happening. =C2=A0

Taking a bow and blushing cause I'm brand new here,

Ellie =20

=20

^ Back To Top