Subject: Re: [RECL]Beginner woes

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:47:13 -0400

I'm new to this list so I must tell you how much I appreciate this post and=20=
the long thread of posts that followed it. =C2=A0So now I can chime in appro=
priately. =C2=A0One of my schools is a gifted magnet. =C2=A0I've found that=20=
they are highly successful in third. =C2=A0I did have one child who was that=
exception. =C2=A0It took a lot of coaxing from her peers and her parents to=
help her along. =C2=A0She wanted to quit; she didn't want to try. =C2=A0By=20=
the time performances came she did it. =C2=A0With this thread I see that I c=
an try my gifted second graders to begin next week. =C2=A0We'll see how much=
is accomplished. =C2=A0Polar Bears it goes with my winter themed continents=
program. =C2=A0Viva la polar bear!!! Plus the graphics are so, so lovable.=20=
=C2=A0I can't wait to download my ppt. =C2=A0

Ellie=C2=A0

k-5 music teacher

=20

^ Back To Top