Subject: Re: [RECL] Welcome, all!

From: Dale Mize
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:54:25 -0500

Paul,

I had given up on recorders because I always had to start over. I didn't see
my 3-5 kids enough to make much progress.

However, since we became an academy, adding 6th grade, I have an elective
where I see them every day. (I only see them half the year, though. The
other semester they have the computer lab.)

And recorders is a big part of my curriculum, even though they are basically
beginners. I have used Artie's Recorder Express with other songs from MK8,
etc., but this year Recorder Classroom is becoming a new focus.

I have to say "A Questionable Alliance Of Warm, Tasty Baked Goods" was a big
hit. I think they would perform this in a PTA meeting.

I do have a question about the downloadable part of the subscription. I have
logged on and downloaded the extras, but I haven't seen the place to
download the magazine itself.

Thanks for putting this together and keep it coming!

Dale