Subject: Re: [RECL]Beginner woes

From: M Stanley
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:34:00 -0400

It's not unheard of for some gifted kids to rehearse something in their
heads until they are confident that they can do it "in public" perfectly the
first time.

Probably a result of too many parents and teachers confusing who they are
with what they can do.
"You're such a good girl" instead of "that's such a good job."

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com

^ Back To Top