Subject: Re: [RECL]Test your students' soprano recorder skills!

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:02:16 -0400

Dear Kory:

I need some hand holding here. =C2=A0I am trying to access my online Recorde=
rclassroom magazine. =C2=A0You said you last checked my account. =C2=A0It sa=
id Tusing4us @gmail.com.=C2=A0

I have the same name account but at aol.com. =C2=A0The first time I tried Tu=
sing4us@aol.com. =C2=A0Then you wrote to say my account is Tusing4us@gmail.c=
om=C2=A0

Tis a little crazy making since I registered with the gmail account. =C2=A0I=
want to keep the aol.com account for receiving the magazine. =C2=A0I'm tryi=
ng to keep the recorder magazine separated from the mk8 list.=C2=A0

Maybe I even have my password different--- what a major pain I have created.=
=C2=A0

The tech man for the computers the student will access wants to know this ac=
count. =C2=A0He said he is going to key in the site for the students. =C2=
=A0Currently that school has not paid me for this account. =C2=A0I guess tha=
t is for me to deal with but I'm wanting that school to get their own accoun=
t or buy mine for me. =C2=A0

Help me sort it out, please. =C2=A0I have not downloaded anything from the o=
nline recorderclassroom site. =C2=A0

Ellie Wong=C2=A0

LAUSD, California