Subject: [RECL]Now you can order downloadable products by phone, mail...and with a P.O.

From: James P. Ziegler
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:01:09 -0600

Dear List,

Did you ever wish you could buy one of our downloadable products with
a purchase order or check? Now you can!

We are proud to announce that it is now possible to order
downloadable products by mail, phone, or fax. Here's how it works:

* Order downloadable products as you would any other product. There
is no need to order downloadables separately: Your order can contain
downloadable products, regular products, and subscriptions in any
combination.
* If ordering by mail, please include a check or purchase order with
the order. You can also order by phone or fax and pay with your
credit card.
* BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. Please double-check that it
is correct.
* As soon as your order is processed, an e-mail will be sent
automatically to the e-mail address you included. The e-mail message
will include a link to a web page.
* Go to the web page and download your products. You will find
directions and help on that page.
* Your page will remain available for one week, so you can go back
and try again if you have any problems.

Ordering on MusicK8.com is still the fastest way to get your
downloadable products, but now it's not the only way. We're happy to
give all our customers the opportunity to access downloadable products.

--
James P. Ziegler
Director of Web Services

^ Back To Top