Subject: [RECL]crying

From: Cincere Fazekas
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:47:35 -0500

I believe you handled the situation well. As far as motivating with
stars, I would like to suggest that you begin with giving part of the
star (perhaps drawn on a slip of paper) to reward the effort that was
given. So, if a measure or two was good, then draw one or two lines of
the star. As the song (hopefully) improves, the rest of the star can be
completed, and then you can give your star reward (is it a sticker?) to
the student. Cindy Fazekas, elementary music teacher, Boca Raton,
Florida

addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail
address released in response to a public records request, do not
send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office
by phone or in writing. =20

^ Back To Top