Subject: [RECL]More Free Extras for Recorder Classroom

From: Jim Ziegler
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:02:30 -0600

Dear List,
As you probably noticed, Recorder Classroom, Vol. 1, No. 3 is
available for download, if you have a download or combo subscription.
(The print version will be mailed within the next few weeks.)

I wanted to let you know that we added several more free extras since
we first announced that the downloadable issue was available. All of
these can be found under the "General" category in the extras area:

- Two very cute recorder fingering charts featuring tigers
- Posters of Henry Purcell
- Sample evaluation pages from Norm Sands' Tutoring Tooters

More free downloadable extras will follow soon. Please note that all
extras are for Recorder Classroom subscribers only. Log into your
account on RecorderClassroom.com to access these extras:
http://www.recorderclassroom.com

If you are not yet a Recorder Classroom subscriber, here's your chance:
http://www.recorderclassroom.com/store/alphadetail.php?
product_group=2336

Enjoy!

--