Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Classroom, Vol. 1, No. 3 sound clips

From: James P. Ziegler
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:58:43 -0600

Dear Sue,
We haven't even received the magazines back from the printer yet, so
it will probably be at least a week before it *starts* to mail. After
that, it depends on the USPS. It can take up to four weeks after we
mail it before it reaches you (though hopefully it won't be quite
that long).

That's one of the benefits of getting the downloadable version: It is
usually available quite a while before the print magazine is.

Remember, if you have a print-only subscription, you can upgrade to a
combination print/downloadable subscription for another $10. Our
Customer Service department can help you with that: 1-800-437-0832.

--
James P. Ziegler
Director of Web Services

On Dec 2, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Sue Roessel Dura wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:36:16 -0600, you wrote:
>
>> Good Evening, List,
>> Sound samples for Recorder Classroom, Vol. 1, No. 3 are now available
>> on RecorderClassroom.com
>>
>> Just visit the Home Page: You'll see a prominent link for the sound
>> clips.
>
> When will we be getting the hard copy magazine?
>
> Best, Sue

^ Back To Top