Subject: RE: [RECL]Pitch Notation - letters versus solfege

From: Audrey Amsler
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:02:29 +0000

Here is my sequence for Mr. Everybody. I usually spend the entire first tr=
imester reviewing the notes we learned in the previous year.1st grade- book=
1 C-F (I do not start until 2nd trimester)2nd grade- book 2 G-B (we do not=
do F sharp)3rd grade- book 3 B-F'4th grade- we use selections from Mr. Eve=
rybody's Recorder with our other texts5th grade- review I like to spend abo=
ut 5-7 minutes a class on Mr. Everybody. That way it isn't overwhelming an=
d they get LOTS of repetition. Audrey in IN > Date: Tue=2C 2 Dec 2008 07=
:22:42 -0500> From: marthabees@gmail.com> To: list@recorderclassroom.com> S=
ubject: Re: [RECL]Pitch Notation - letters versus solfege> > Audrey=2C will=
you post your sequence with Mr. E? I love that system too=2C but> I've not=
done it systematically enough and I'd like to do better/more.What> do you =
do with 1st=2C 2nd=2C etc. with Mr. E?> >=20
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_spee=
d_122008=

^ Back To Top