Subject: Re: [RECL]recorder Karate

From: Jim Ziegler
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:43:41 -0600

Dear Elizabeth,
I'm sure the teachers on the list will have some great ideas, but
allow me to bring up a couple points:

1. Be sure to use the Recorder Karate Dojo, which is free to anyone
who owns Recorder Karate. There you'll find (among other things) Tips
& Ideas, some of which are about extending Recorder Karate.

http://www.musick8.com/rkdojo/rkdojo.php

2. Note that we sell 18 different colors of Recorder Reward Belts, so
there's no need to stop with a black belt!

http://www.musick8.com/store/alphadetail.php?product_group=2354

I hope this helps.

--
James P. Ziegler
Director of Web Services

On Dec 4, 2008, at 9:08 AM, Rigney, Elizabeth wrote:

> My name is Elizabeth Rigney. I am new to the list. I am in my second
> year teaching music. I will need all the help I can get. I'm doing
> recorder Karate this year with my 4th graders. I have a student that
> has already received the black belt. He drove his mom crazy
> practicing.
> Well I want to keep him motivated while the other students are
> finishing. I thought about have a bronze, silver and gold medal above
> these belts. Does anyone have any suggestions for some harder
> songs to
> use for these medals, or another suggestion to keep him motivated.
>
> Elizabeth Rigney
>
> Fort Myers, Fl.

^ Back To Top