Subject: RE: [RECL]recorder Karate

From: Sarah Amrein
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:31:50 -0600

my coworkers and I have created degrees of black belt with songs from =
other books and folk songs. we have 8 degrees of black that =
progressively get harder. we also designate them like karate does. =
after so many black belts the student is at teacher level, then master =
than dragon master when they pass the 8th degree. we also have created =
an alto recorder karate because one co worker had kids quickly get past =
the degrees of black.=20
if you are interested in more info. e mail me off list =
(samrein@antioch34.com)
I hope that this might give you some ideas.