Subject: Re: [RECL]moderately easy soprano/alto recorder piece

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 08:57:44 -0500

Hi Beth:

This is from Ellie. =C2=A0

Toodles is a new recorder book by Cak. I know it fulfills your request. I b=
ought when it first appeared.=C2=A0

It is an easy intro to Alto with the soprano. I can't remember anything in t=
his magazine that deals with the Alto.=C2=A0

Like you I have yet to begin introducing this fantastic magazine and it's so=
ngs to my children. Everything I've explored this vacation is magnificent.=20

Since I've been teaching recorder for years, my tendency is to do the same o=
le same ole coz=20

I only have 5 minutes or no minutes between classes. And, Beth, I remember=20=
meeting you at an Orff convention.

And, folks if there are Alto parts, I can't unzip all my magazines right now=
. =C2=A0

Ellie =20

I just haven't
had time to really look over the pieces to see if something meets my
needs. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

=20

^ Back To Top