Subject: Re: [RECL]moderately easy soprano/alto recorder piece

From: Linda Z
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:15:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi. We did Gerbil's Gavotte with an after school recorder club with alto and soprano. The altos have an oom pa pa part that could maybe be a bit tricky but these superstars did it great.

Recorder Resource has a backing that has only tenor and bass recorders or you can play the alto-tenor-bass recording as backing (which we did because I hadn't found the other one and didn't need to change their life on the day of the performance!)
Linda