Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Classroom, Vol. 1, No. 4 Sound Clips

From: Helen
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:33:16 +0000

2009/2/8 :
> Hi Helen:

> Personally I find your ramblings informative and delightful. Makes my brain, think. Your lot means your kids so I have to get my even older brain than yours computing.

LOL. They say something similar on a dieting forum I moderate. "Go
away...you make us think too much" :D

I have been trying to do one sentence answers on there, but end up
rambling about why I'm trying to do one sentence answers :D

Yep, 'my lot' = my delightful school children. Bless them and their
passion for any tune that has the word Zippy in it.

Might tempt them with Water is Wide by suggesting it's called The
Water that Zippy is Trying to Cross is Soooooo Wide. It's sure to be
a favourite then :D

Helen

^ Back To Top