Subject: [RECL]Downloadable version of Recorder Classroom V1/4 now available!

From: Kory Johnson
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:10:46 -0600

Dear List,

We are happy to announce that the fourth issue of Recorder Classroom
magazine is now available for download version subscribers! Most of
the downloadable extras for the issue are also available. Log in to
your account on RecorderClassroom.com to access the files. Don't
forget that the extras are available to *any* Recorder Classroom
subscriber.

If you're a Recorder Classroom subscriber, but you don't have an
account yet, you can create one quickly and easily here:
https://www.recorderclassroom.com/accounts/openaccount.php

If you haven't subscribed to Recorder Classroom yet, you can do so here:
http://www.recorderclassroom.com/store/alphadetail.php?product_group=2336

Print copies of the magazine should be mailing in the next few weeks.

We hope you enjoy the magazine, and please let us know what you think!

--

Kory Johnson
Web Assistant

^ Back To Top