Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Hike

From: Juanita Bellavance
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:55:35 -0500

Hi Sue,
I did have to stop the music a few times and let them know
we would stop completely if I had to stop once more because
they were not moving appropriately with the music.

They definitely love it. I have used it with flash
cards of musical terms, note names and rhythms. They
get so excited they yell the answers out like it's a game
on television. lol

It's fun.

Juanita