Subject: [RECL]Take the RECL Subscriber Survey!

From: Kory Johnson
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:29:44 -0500

Attention Faithful Recorder Classroom List Members,

Thank you so much for subscribing to our new magazine this year. We
hope that you found plenty of resources to make your investment
worthwhile. But we want to make this the most useful resource
possible, and to do that, we need to know what you used and how you
used it. So...

Please take a few minutes and share all you are willing to about your
recorder program using our 2009 Recorder Classroom Subscriber Survey!

You can access the survey directly here:
http://www.recorderclassroom.com/recl/2009recordersurvey.php

Or you can go to RecorderClassroom.com and click on "Take The Survey"
in the right toolbar

Thanks again!

--

Kory Johnson