Subject: RE: [RECL] Welcome, all!

From: Barbara Lee
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:24:03 -0400

We'll be in our 5th week of school starting Monday, and 5th graders will
begin this week with BAG review. Can't wait to use the new BAG songs in the
first issue of "Recorder Classroom," as well as Artie's Recorder Hike.
Fourth grades will begin the next week, and 3rd grades will begin with B in
a couple of weeks. Having all this great new resource has prompted me to
integrate recorders into the curriculum throughout the year rather than
doing a concentrated study for 6 weeks or so. I think the kids and I will
enjoy this approach better.

Barbara Lee
Thomasville, GA