Subject: [RECL]starting a topic...

From: Heather Jackson
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:15:30 -0400

Great idea!

I am so thrilled with this magazine, I just had to share. This is the first
year I haven't been able to use RK because of my schedule. So I decided to
try to use fun music to get the kids to want to play! It worked. They're not
as motivated as they are with RK, but they deffinitely like playing. My one
problem is that there is so much music to play, and I just don't have time
to get to it all! Some days I find myself playing my recorder along with the
accomp. tracks while just skimming through the books. I must be a dork.
Right now I'm in love with Recorders of Andalusia!

--
Heather in GA
sunsethj@gmail.com

^ Back To Top