Subject: Re: [RECL] Welcome, all!

From: M Stanley
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:02:19 -0400

I do recorders all year. I TRY to do something each week, partly because
practice works, partly to reinforce notation reading/playing skills and
partly to reinforce the kids for bringing their recorders. I don't want to
dissuade them from remembering to bring them to each class.

Next week is the last week for getting a recorder and we're starting the
week after.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com