Subject: RE: [RECL]IWB's and recorders

From: James Estes
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:15:07 -0400

Along the same lines as the idea below:

Put the rhythm or melodic fragments on the board (manually, or using IWB)
then choose one and perform it for the class. Have them choose which
example you performed.

This is a simple dicatation exercise that requires students to read and
interpret the examples, then choose the correct one.

After doing this exercise, you could then have them organize the fragments
into a sequence to make their composition.

James W. Estes, N.B.C.T. 2008
8952 SE Retreat Drive
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
772-419-8704 home