Subject: Re: [RECL]IWB's and recorders

From: Heather Jackson
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:26:31 -0400

Smart notebook software is only available if you own a smart product(i
emailed to check.) I loved using it when I had an IWB, but now I'm at a new
school with no smart technology. So I downloaded their notebook viewer
software(which is free) so that I could at least use my old lessons.

--
Heather in GA
sunsethj@gmail.com

^ Back To Top