Subject: RE: [RECL]IWB's and recorders

From: James Estes
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:06:14 -0400

OK, I'm feeling left out here. I need some defintions:

Promethean
Inspire
Activestudio
Activprimary

Sounds interesting but related to a different type of interactive =
display
board from my Smartboard. I'm intrigued by making displays of recorders =
and
fingerings. Although I've got a project making "Recorder Dude" for =
display
in my room so it might not matter too much. Still I like to stay close =
the curve.

Thanks for the input. I find these messages stimulating.=20

James W Estes
8952 SE Retreat Drive=20
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
772-419-8704