Subject: Re: [RECL]Centers and Recorders (long)

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:38:15 -0400

Bravo Tami:

Working in Centers is the solution to what to do with students during Record=
er Karate testing time. =C2=A0I have Jenga. =C2=A0I also have Recorder Tutor=
which as worksheets for the student and the student/tutor. =C2=A0For myself=
, I can use the long cafeteria tables for each center.. =C2=A0I so appreciat=
e your sharing. =C2=A0The only reason I haven't done RK is my problem with w=
andering students. =C2=A0

Ellie =C2=A0