Subject: Re: [RECL]handholding-more

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:02:38 -0400

Dear Supporters:

Can't thank you enough for letting me vent and get a mental grip on what nee=
ds to be done with this new magazine series. =C2=A0It appears to me I can't=20=
even handle volume one.

I took my gifted kiddos through recorder karate which they loved. =C2=A0It g=
ave them a bench mark. =C2=A0We are all on the green belt which someone here=
said they, too, were on. =C2=A0They had to listen to Ode to Joy, of course,=
so they knew their black belt goal. =C2=A0We did this in 40 minutes.

=C2=A0=C2=A0I actually didn't have time to delve into anything extra. =C2=
=A0I'm just good where I am. =C2=A0

=C2=A0My gifted kids are working on a musical and this is an insert activity=
for the spring break.=C2=A0

In my slow 3rd grade class, I will get to B Cool but haven't. =C2=A0There is=
one kid who is vocally disruptive. So fun. =C2=A0We moved on to Gently Slee=
p. =C2=A0=C2=A0

It is helping me to talk to you all. =C2=A0I so appreciate the reply. =C2=
=A0The job of the music teacher is a lonely job. =C2=A0I like your company.

Ellie=C2=A0

=20

^ Back To Top