Subject: Re: [RECL]BAG DAY & Old John the Rabbit

From: Dianne Park
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:45:10 -0700

I Love this idea. Will do it when the kids have BAG under their belts.
By the way, today I introduced the note E to a third grade class with Old
John The Rabbit. They played the "Oh yes" part on orff instruments first,
then learned how to play E (2 hands!!Wow!) and play it on recorders. They
really liked it, even though it was repetitious.
Di
Dianne Park
General/Choral Music
Cherokee Point Elementary