Subject: [RECL]recorder on Youtube by my students and myself

From: Drora Bruck
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:52:33 +0300

concertino for recorder - Werdin

Recorder ensemble of the Israeli Conservatory Music, Tel Aviv, coached by D.
Bruck
soloists: 1st movement: Elad Wasserstein (16)
3rd movement: Roi Maori (12)

"She who sits in the garden" - by Eyal Baht (Israel,
1999)

One of the most beautiful pieces composed for recorder and piano (in my
humble opinion) by Israeli composer eyal Baht, performed live by myslef and
Marina Minkin on piano.

Ensemble Quynade - Alta
Trinita

Telemann quartet in d minor for recorder and 2
flutes

Handel - sonata in C - with Shalev Ad
El

Corelli - sonata in F, 1st movement
Gil is 15 years old. accompanying on the harpsichord: Miri Singer
2nd movement
3rd movement
4th movement
5th movement

Mancini
Tamar Lalo was my first academy student to graduate under my coaching, and
is now leading a versitile career in Europe.

Telemann
Tamar...yet again...

Philidor

Tamar...

With love to all my students wherever they are :)

Drora

--
Drora Bruck

Head of Early Music Department,
The Israeli Conservatory of Music, Tel Aviv

Performace Department,
Jerusalem Academy of Music & Dance

Call me on skype: Drora.bruck

--
Drora Bruck

Head of Early Music Department,
The Israeli Conservatory of Music, Tel Aviv

Performace Department,
Jerusalem Academy of Music & Dance

Call me on skype: Drora.bruck

^ Back To Top