Subject: Re: [RECL]recorder on Youtube by my students and myself

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:20:26 -0400

Hi Drora:

I am hoping your students keep their video promise to perform on their recor=
ders. =C2=A0It would be fantastic if in their performance they give their na=
me and what instrument they are playing. =C2=A0It is important for me/us to=20=
know what brands your recorders are. =C2=A0It is a lesson in itself. =C2=A0Y=
our country has their own brands made in your country. There are people who=20=
love this instrument they make it in your county. I love this. Yet another w=
ay we are different but yet so the same. =C2=A0

What a pleasure to see your response. =C2=A0

Happy Passover to you.

Ellie=C2=A0