From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:13:48 -0400

Hi Kory:

Every day a different school with different set ups. This past week, I noted in my Friday School that every 4th grade room has a

white board with internet access. Finally and at long last one of my schools has the newest technology. I brought everyone into the

computer room and for others into their classroom and bought them into the Karate Dojo. Awesome..Currently this is all they know.

But now I'm wanting to explore for myself what the Recorder Rock Star Website looks like. Now there is a way to get my classes up to

date with what I've purchased for myself. I'm unable to access this site --- which I've gone to the Web group for help.

The point of this post is to ask you another question since I am working on their music money budget. I want this Friday school to

be a subscriber to Recorder Classroom Volume 2 for next year. I want them to pay for it and not me which I did before this school gained

white board status. How do I handle this? They have a computer teacher but they also have me, their music teacher. When the school gets the

subscription where am I in the picture. I am about to make the request but will wait for your reply.

If I am the subscriber then I take the download and they will only have access to this incentive site when I bring my computer in?

At present, all those 4th grade teachers who have internet access now have independent access to the Recorder Karate Dojo since I

gave them the code word.

This is the same question I asked you months ago and now I'm there in the middle of the pile. I'll be back at these schools on Wed, Thurs, and Fridays.

Ellie

Ellie

^ Back To Top