From: Kory Johnson
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:37:48 -0500

Ellie,

I'll answer this in parts:

> But now I'm wanting to explore for myself what the Recorder Rock Star Web=
site looks like.
> Now there is a way to get my classes up to date with what I've purchased =
for myself.
> I'm unable to access this site --- which I've gone to the Web group for h=
elp.

I've sent you an email on this particular problem -- in short, the
Recorder Rock Star login is separate from the Recorder Classroom login
and you need to set it up.

> I want this Friday school to be a subscriber to Recorder Classroom Volume=
2 for next year.
> I want them to pay for it and not me which I did before this school gaine=
d white board status.
> How do I handle this?

You'll want to contact our Customer Service Department and have them
make some changes to your account so the school is responsible for
payment. You can contact them during US CST Business Hours at
1-800-437-0832 or at custsvc@musick8.com. I've CCed them on this
reply.

> This is the same question I asked you months ago and now I'm there in the=
middle of the pile. I'll be back at these schools on Wed, Thurs, and Frida=
ys.

I can't find any previous email from you asking this question. I
apologize if I missed it.

Please contact us if you have any further questions. You can email me
at list_admin@recorderclassroom.com or contact Customer Service using
the information above if your question is more about accounts and
billing.

--

Kory Johnson
Web Assistant

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM, wrote:

> Hi Kory:
>
> Every day a different school with different set ups. =A0This past week, I=
noted in my Friday School that every 4th grade room has a

> white board with internet access. =A0Finally and at long last one of my s=
chools has the newest technology. =A0I brought everyone into the

> computer room and for others into their classroom and bought them into th=
e Karate Dojo. =A0Awesome..Currently this is all they know.

> But now I'm wanting to explore for myself what the Recorder Rock Star Web=
site looks like. =A0Now there is a way to get my classes up to

> date with what I've purchased for myself. =A0I'm unable to access this si=
te --- which I've gone to the Web group for help.

> The point of this post is to ask you another question since I am working =
on their music money budget. =A0I want this Friday school to

> be a subscriber to Recorder Classroom Volume 2 for next year. =A0I want t=
hem to pay for it and not me which I did before this school gained

> white board status. =A0How do I handle this? =A0They have a computer teac=
her but they also have me, their music teacher. =A0When the school gets the

> subscription where am I in the picture. =A0I am about to make the request=
but will wait for your reply.

> If I am the subscriber then I take the download and they will only have a=
ccess to this incentive site when I bring my computer in?

> At present, all those 4th grade teachers who have internet access now hav=
e independent access to the Recorder Karate Dojo since I