Subject: Re: [RECL]Continue Recorder Karate

From: Juanita Bellavance
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 06:28:13 -0500

I made my Recorder Karate program challenging
enough that it took the whole year to get to
purple belt. It will probably take that long
to get from there to black belt, too unless
someone really practices a lot.

Later they will get to play duets, ensembles,
etc since they will be advanced enough for if
they go through all the belts.

Juanita