Subject: RE: [RECL]Continue Recorder Karate

From: snorthcu at pes.poquoson.k12.va.us
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:11:37 -0400

I would like to see it, Sarah. This is my first year of using RK and I
started it with my 4th graders as they started recorders. They are asking to
do it again next year. I had 39 out of 200 students reach black belt this
year and I think I'm going to let the other kids continue to black belt in
5th grade. But I need something for the 39 that are already there!

Susan in Poquoson VA