Subject: Re: [RECL]Continue Recorder Karate/Sarah

From: tusing4us at aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:42:49 -0400

I am working in special ed so I am most interested in your modifications=
for this group. I'm interested in your entire process but in particular=
this group. =C2=A0

For my group, it is an achievement to just play "B" on pitch. =C2=A0I have=
to think with care. =C2=A0Yes this one child fingers and blows. =C2=A0The=
re is a lot of drooling to this as well. =C2=A0Everyone in the regular cla=
ss she is integrating is far, far along and tho she comes in with them to=
test, I would not be fair to just pass her or is it. =C2=A0That's the que=
stion.=C2=A0

Ellie=C2=A0