Subject: Re: [RECL]Newbie

From: Paul Jennings
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:08:01 -0500

Welcome! (And Hi, Karen)...

These are, to the best of my knowledge, the first messages on this
new listserve.

Once school is back in session this week, I will encourage everyone
to do more formal introductions.

I, too, am an ARS member, and love the ARS magazine. Several Plankers
play recorders with various degrees of expertise, and at least one
other Planker is a member, and ARS is the top link in the RECORDER
CLASSROOM links page.

I'll look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Now I'm back to orchestrating for a session this week - with lots of
new recorder music!

All the best,

Paul

--