Subject: RE: [RECL]how do you teach?

From: Kimberly.Bruguier at k12.sd.us
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:17:24 -0500

Jennifer,
I agree, I don't want to use only recorder. Variety keeps kids interested=
. But, how much time do you spend on recorders a week/class/month? My que=
stion was more directed as to how do you do recorder all year and do other =
things? Example: recorder for 1st 10 min. then on to other activity.
I love that you use such a variety, I would like to do all of that with my =
classes as well. How do you balance everything?
Thanks!
Kim