Subject: Re: [RECL]Hi Everyone!

From: M Stanley
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:11:36 -0400

Get ideas, LInda. I like the "push up with the right hand" thingee. Weak
Willie (ring finger) is such a stinker!

I also start out with "each finger has an assigned seat - I mean hole - and
it's not allowed to go anywhere else." And then I talk about my fingering
numbering system (ex. T12 is A; T12312 is E. I don't do T12345 because I
want them to remember to change hands.) And how to read a fingering chart.
I start referring to the big fingering chart in my room pretty fast. My
"cheat sheet" I call it.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com
The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas first!

^ Back To Top