Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Rock Star

From: Elissa Reichstein-Saperstein
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

I;ve had the same issues....I can't really figure out what it does...to the best of my "thoughts" the kids play along and then you (or someone else) keeps track of the number of errors you hear, sort of like a "running record". then the kids can print out the certificate?

I tried to figure it out and also why many others were so enamored by Rec Rock, but after about 45 minutes, I gave up thinking about it and just concentrated on enjoying all the other stuff the mag has to offer
elissa57