Subject: Re: [RECL]Re: Hi Everyone! What grade to start recorders

From: M Stanley
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:45:58 -0400

I was starting to feel real inadequate.... then the center for gifted kids
came up.... I feel much better.
When I taught at a gifted center, I was able to get SO much more music in
and out of kids. It was really phenomenal. Sounds like you're doing a
wonderful job.

(yes - I'm going to FMEA - I'm all registered and everything.)

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com

^ Back To Top