Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Consort Music

From: Karen Stafford
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:51:10 -0500

Recorder Classroom! I also have several other arrangements/collections at=
=20
school. Please email me privately at karen.stafford@washington.k12.mo.us,=
=20
and I'll send you the titles.
(PS. Those who wanted the Native American diamante poem compositions: I=20
found the handout! I'll try to scan it and send them to you all tomorrow)=
.
Karen Stafford
----- Original Message -----=20