Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Consort Music

From: Denise
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:56:25 -0600

Hello - We have one SATB collection (no sopranino) that works very =20
well - it's folk song arrangements.
It is a reproducible collection.

Our Recorder Kit 2 is for 2 sopranos with optional alto - this also =20
works very well with beginning ensembles.

We offer in our publications the option of real alto or transposed alto.
We also have the option of including PowerPoints of the music - very =20
useful in classrooms with computer/projector or Smartboard.

Thanks!

Denise
www.christmasconcert.com

Denise Gagne, managing editor Themes & Variations
www.musicplay.ca
1-888-562-4647