Subject: Re: [RECL]Re: Hi Everyone! What grade to start recorders

From: James P. Ziegler
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:35:01 -0500

On Oct 25, 2009, at 9:26 PM, Linda Z wrote:

> Brainstorm: This next month 4th and 5th working on playing BAG
> again. (Cuz somehow most forget how to read notes.) I could
> encourage them to bring in their recorders or play on
> xylophones...I made powerpoints of easy songs - much easier to use
> in whole class instruction...wish my scanner worked...Is there an
> easy way to use the Recorder Classroom online materials in
> powerpoints? Is it legal?

Linda,
I checked with our Permissions Editor. As long as you are just going
to use these Powerpoints in your classroom, then it's perfectly fine.
If you wanted to post it on your web site or anybody else's, then you
would need to fill out a permission's request form.

I don't have much experience with Powerpoints, but according to
someone here who does, you should be able to make a new slide, format
it to have a picture, and then add a PDF.

Good luck.

--
James P. Ziegler
Director of Web Services

> Linda Z from Florida (looking forward to seeing you, Martha - you
> will be at FMEA?)

^ Back To Top