Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: M Stanley
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:59:36 -0400

I have always demanded (yes, demanded) that the recorders come to class in a
case, be it a walmart bag, a sock or a Silk Purse - I don't care. Mostly it
was to give them a place to put little scores, fingering charts, etc., that
I give them, to keep them generally out of the splooge at the bottom of
their desks/backpacks/etc., AND - a big and - so that they couldn't just
toot down the hall willy nilly.

I am pleased to now add the part about the cleanliness issue - i.e. health
issues. Maybe I'll get more traction. Thanks for the thought.

--
Martha Stanley, NBCT
www.marthabeesmusic.com

^ Back To Top