Subject: Re: [RECL]Recorder Rock Star

From: Kory Johnson
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:25:22 -0500

Hey Listers,

I'm unsure when Paul is going to be able to check his e-mail next (he's
been pretty busy in the studio lately), so I'll pitch in a short note:

Paul goes into great detail on how to utilize Recorder Rock Star in the
next issue of Recorder Classroom (in the Doodler, to be specific). Some
of his suggestions may help answer your questions of why you'd want to
use RRS in your classes.

I'd love to go into more detail, but I don't think I'm authorized to
talk about it before release :)

--
Kory Johnson
Plank Road Publishing

Cynthia Sibitzky wrote:
> I want to chime in on the Recorder Rock Star too. I can't figure out
> why I'd want to use it. I was hoping that someone on here would give a
> better explanation, but as of this time, it's not quite hitting one out
> of the park.
>
> Can you help, Paul?

^ Back To Top