Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 06:43:01 -0600

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 01:43:51 -0400, you wrote:

>What you should be looking for is consistent high quality, consistent =20
>equal tone, one piece construction (yes, no tuning problems that =20
>way!),
I find it better to get the 3 piece recorders and I've been using Yamaha.=
Kids
to blow differently and I can adjust the head joint accordingly so they =
can play
in tune. Also, it's easier to swab out and clean the head joint if you =
can take
it apart. I like the movable foot joint too. Since no two hands are =
exactly
the same, we can adjust the foot joint for low C or F. These recorders =
are less
than $5.

Best, Sue

^ Back To Top