Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: sandra gilliom
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 05:39:10 -0800 (PST)

Empire Music has one piece recorders for slightly over $2 each. We get reco=
rders for each student and I have built up a supply of classroom recorders =
for those students who show up without theirs. I take them every week and w=
ash in my dishwasher. I have 250 3rd grade students so I wash between 20 an=
d 50 recorders a week. The sound is ok for a beginning student and since th=
ey all have the same recorders they are pitched correctly.
Sandy