Subject: RE: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: Desirae Triplett
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:06:02 -0500

For those students who use school recorders=2C our recorders are numbered a=
nd each student is assigned a recorder for the school year. I wouldn't wan=
t students sharing recorders either. =20

> From: kstaff1@charter.net
> To: list@recorderclassroom.com
> Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces
> Date: Sun=2C 1 Nov 2009 07:53:27 -0600
>=20
> For those of you who use the dishwasher=2C I noticed that several of you =
only=20
> run them thru once a week instead of daily? There haven't been any proble=
ms?=20
> Do you use the disinfectant in between? I'm just so scared of taking that=
=20
> chance. We came very close to closing our school down because of the flu=
=2C=20
> and it's not over with yet. We get a lot of warnings about the normal=20
> disinfectants maybe not doing the whole job. I'm just scared to take that=
=20
> chance. Could your cooks do it for you on a daily basis?
> Karen Stafford
> ----- Original Message -----=20
=20
Windows 7: It works the way you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=3DPID24727::T:=
WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009=

^ Back To Top