Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: Karen Stafford
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:36:26 -0600

My only problem is, from year to year, kids lose their personal ones. I
guess I'll just have to quit selling the used ones. I sure like kids to own
their own personal ones. Maybe I'll just have to sock my pennies away, LOL,
so next year, I can order more extras. I really should have bought up extras
when we got a budget mini-windfall last spring. Oh, well. I LOVE my Orff
instruments!
Karen Stafford