Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: Sue Roessel Dura
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:24:02 -0600

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:36:26 -0600, you wrote:

>My only problem is, from year to year, kids lose their personal ones. I=20
>guess I'll just have to quit selling the used ones. I sure like kids to =
own=20
>their own personal ones. Maybe I'll just have to sock my pennies away, =
LOL,=20
>so next year, I can order more extras. I really should have bought up =
extras=20
>when we got a budget mini-windfall last spring. Oh, well. I LOVE my Orff=
=20
>instruments!

Go to your local service clubs - Kiwanis, Optimist, Civitan, Rotary, etc.=
- and
ask them to buy you a bunch of recorders. I had really good luck with =
our local
Optimist club. It's a worthwhile cause ;-) =20

Sometimes you can pay them back by putting on a demonstration at one of =
their
meetings. They are always looking for speakers. =20

Best, Sue

^ Back To Top