Subject: Re: [RECL]disinfecting recorder mouthpieces

From: Karen Stafford
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 15:56:01 -0600

That's pretty close to what I do. I think the racks are an even better idea
that the salad dressing jars I use (the big institutional size). I just feel
much better about running them thru the dishwasher daily, since the
dishwasher has to be set to standards that are acceptable for school trays
and silverware.
Karen Stafford